If your partner raised this issue during Christmas or New Year this year, congratulations and welcome the exciting wedding dress world! Every year we see the new style of fashionable brides, but the classic elements of traditional brides are still as popular as ever. From daring, falling into the neckline to a pretty romantic silhouette, to the Coachella-inspired bohemian style, the 2017 Bridal Collection has a variety of styles for every bride.
- The quiet bride has become the past. The drooping neckline stays here. In 2017, the bold collar of exquisite lace is seen, whether it is the hallucination of illusionism or the deepness of deep V. Deep V with scallop lace can be ultra feminine, while still very likable and sexy.
Galia Lahav 2017
- Although the cloak was a feature in the previous wedding season, it is really time now. 2017 saw a full super woman style. This style is also an effective way to fight cold, and the removable cloak can create two one-piece appearances.
Claire Pettibone 2017
- Lace has been a favorite of brides for many years, but in 2017 saw lace has a huge impact in the bride scene in different ways. We cannot help but consider Coachella and other festivals as inspiration, because we see designers adopting a more laid-back way to create lace and create a flower-boy atmosphere in the 70s, which is very suitable for bohemian brides.
Victoria Kyriakides 2017
Divine Atelier 2017
- The strapless dresses have had a huge impact on the 2017 fashion show, with delicate lace and whimsical tulle sleeves. This style is essentially romantic, so it is perfectly translated into the bride’s dress.
Limor Rosen 2017
- Beautifully decorated dresses are in full swing in 2017, and designers choose 3D decoration to add another dimension to their robes.
Mark Zwillinger 2017
- Come back and add a subtle or dramatic twist to a clean, modern, elegant dress.
Carolina Herrara 2017
Oscar De La Renta 2017