Lace front wigs are a fantastic addition to your collection. The end result is always stunning but requires a lot of upkeep. On the other hand, the glueless lace front wigs upkeep is usually minimal as the installation process is also easy. So if you want to rock on a glueless lace front wig, here are Simple methods for glueless lace front wigs application.
What is a glueless lace front wig?
The glueless front wig is a wig that requires you to knot, that is, using your hands, all over the head. The knots will ensure that the wig stays in place without needing glue or tape. Many women wear glueless lace front wigs to conceal hair loss or to enhance their looks.
Benefits of a glueless front wig
- Convenient:If you are not looking for a long-term type of wig, then the glueless lace front wig is the most convenient wig to own.
- Take off before you go to bed:The glueless lace front wig offers you the option of taking off the wig before you go to sleep. Therefore, it prevents tangles from forming.
- East to install: The installation process of a glueless lace front wig is relatively straightforward.
- Quick to install: Glueless lace front wig application is not only easy to install but very quick. You do not need to spend countless hours having to get your hair right.
- Carry out through the day worry-free:The best thing about glueless lace front wigs is that you can go on with your daily activities without worrying that your wig will fall off. Furthermore, the hand-knot is what prevents the wig from falling off.
Simple methods for glueless lace front wigs application
1. Prepare your natural hair
The first step involves preparing your natural hair. Preparing natural hair can either be done by tying your hair in a ponytail or by braiding your hair. Also, you can choose whether to wear a hair cap or not.
2. Place the wig on your head
After you have prepared your natural hair, the next thing to do is place the wig on your head. Ensure that you adjust the lace front wig to your head well such that it is not too tight or too loose. You can do the adjusting by using the strap found at the back of the head.
3. Trim the front of the frontal near your ear tab
Trimming the ear tab will add a personal touch to the lace front wig and offer a more natural look.
4. Add a band from one year to another
The elastic band will ensure that the wig snuggly holds in place on your head; therefore, no risk of falling off. It also allows for comfort when wearing the wig.
5. Trim excess lace
Once the wig is snugly fit to your head, you can proceed to trim any excess lace. After you are done, you can opt to style as you wish to.
The glueless lace front wig is a very affordable wig to own. It not only offers the wearer comfortability but also allows them to enjoy a natural hair look. For those who are experiencing some issues with their hair, such as hair loss, the glueless lace front wig is an ideal wig to own